Jared was a bad hombre. The only question is, did Trump find out first from Ivanka or the NSA. It makes the world of a difference.

Hmmm ????
Ivanka got her shot today or yesterday right???? Great question. This is getting deep = Mind Blowing....

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

general mcInerney allegedly took the “shot” & people were shocked, confused ..
some time later a second dr advised him not to do the follow up shot. is this their way of communicating to public beware? will we hear of trouble for Ivanka next? to help wake up more people?
look closely at the syringe on ivanka, needles dont make a large imprint like that

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

(1) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Not true, pic is from last year, paperwork on table shows July 2020

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

Thanks Strom I did not catch that.

(1) Show this thread

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

That's what I don't understand. All people said, don't take the Vacc....never ever!! Why she did it?
And all say, Masks are fatal for kids, but the Trump Grandchildren wore them at the last farewell. We are fighting against this shit and that is NO help. 🤔

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

The American Revolution started with the Shot heard around the world!! Could this possibly be it???

(1) Show this thread

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

That's what I don't understand. All people said, don't take the Vacc....never ever!! Why she did it?
And all say, Masks are fatal for kids, but the Trump Grandchildren wore them at the last farewell. We are fighting against this shit and that is NO help. 🤔

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

IDK just SMH????

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

shot heard around the world?

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Hmmm - Maybe....

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

most people round the world dont know who she is

(2) Show this thread

maybe thats not her but a clone or body double.

In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication

Watching.... Many things in play right know = 25,920 year and the 5th cycle/age.. We are here NOW, you ready ???? BOOM !!!!

(1) Show this thread