Never interfere with your enemy while it is in the process of destroying itself.

The small, family owned businesses will surge because of this nonsense.

Life will never be the same, thank God.

#GodWins#fakevirus#covidhoax#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

I could frickin' care less. Not#1 on my charts.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

They'll lift that mandate after they realize that no one is showing up. Starve 'em.

(2) Show this thread

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

"Thanks for your continued patronage." AS IF. 😆😆😆

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

AMEN!!

The small, family owned businesses will _surge_ because of this lock-down Scamdemic nonsense.

AMEN!!

◄ John 14:6 ► ✝️✨Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.“ ✝️✨

Wow...a new low. Such nonsense. Goodbye Burger King.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️👑⚰️

I am, therefore I think. Christus Rex.

I so look forward to the demise of filthy corporations.

They can't collapse fast enough for me.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

this is the most rediculous of all!

BK sells bad meat. let them die on the vine.

BK sells bad meat. let them die on the vine.