🏥 HEALTH - SCARY SITUATION AT A MODERNA SITE IN TEXAS AS ADVERSE REACTIONS ARE CAUGHT ON FILM:

The procedure right after being injected is to sit in your vehicle for 15 minutes and honk your horn for medical assistance if any adverse reaction takes place. (1min)

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Why didn't anyone call 911??? Instead of clipboard lady just rub his chest.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Pray for these people. They need to be brought out of their slumber. GOD please wake these people up. Just say NO to the vaccine.

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

honk your horn?? why the hell didn't all ER's think of that!!! Brilliant !!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

BRAINWASHED SHEEPLE LED TO SLAUGHTER

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

Why take a vaccine that is experimental and still need to wear a mask and keep 6 ft apart ? Take the mask off. Take your Freedom
back. 💯💥❤️

No thank you!

Patriot gal who enjoys freedom, the beach, traveling. I do not see how people vote for a party that hates America. US citizens first!

poison