I decided to finish writing this rather than catch the evening light for a photo walk. I hope it saves some lives in the coming insanity. https://www.martingeddes.com/the-total-reset-of-everything/

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

This is a keeper, Martin. 🙏🏻❤️ Thank you! 🐸

#19DJT, Digital Warrior 👨🏻‍💻, Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren 💗, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAP💯Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

Sending Love N Light To All#GodWins

Beautifully written, thank you for sharing Martin. God Bless you and yours!

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

Beautifully written. Thank you! I will re-read many times. Brillant! Hugs from Chicago!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thank you and God bless you, Martin! 🙏
#wwg1wga

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Godspeed Martin.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Thanks for bringing out the positive spin on what we're going through. Sometimes I get mired in darkness.

Well done, Martin and thank you: have already shared many times with friends and family who, try as they might, cannot, have not been able to, grasp what is really happening. WWG1WGA

WWG1WGA + + + + + Trump WON I love JESUS, no turning back! ThankCue

Thank you for this! It helped fill in some historical gaps for me and will be a great tool for sharing.

well done

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Hi Martin ! I love your work and you were so very kind to me when I was on that pedophile platform twitter. So happy to be here with you on Anon Up.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thanks Martin, Great read. I would love to see your pictures on AnonUp very much enjoyed them on twitter. After I got nuked for the 3rd time I can't open a new account over there. Be well and GOD Bless.

Excellent observations and writing skills! 🐸

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Thank you, Martin!! I didn't want it to end....!!!... but the ending also felt like a brand new beginning!☺️🙏💗

Thats so beautiful Martin. I love your photos but when you write all your photos come to life for me. I hope one day we can all jump into the beautiful chalk paintings on the ground🎠 until then we'll Ride the Painted Pony and let the Spinning Wh

In response Phoenix Rises to her Publication

Wheel Spin

(1) Show this thread

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

Pleasantly happy to read and see you post. 💞

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

Im glad you decided to finish. Thank you Martin. May God see us through.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Well said Martin!

I Particularly liked:
“The cancer of corruption has to be removed without killing its host.”
“The “total reset of everything” is a process, not an event.”

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Martin this is a truly astonishing outline of the whole of WW3. Brilliant.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Outstanding synopsis of where we are and where we are headed. Thanks and God Bless!!

Very well written and very much appreciated!! Thank you, thank you, Martin!

I love Jesus, my family, our country 🇺🇸! NCSWIC 🦅 Mom of 5, Physician Assistant, Stuck in Ohio

Loved this piece.
NCSWIC but God be with us while we're waiting out the storm.

I am a child of God, seeker of truth and light, freedom fighter, and family centered.

Thank you for not walking and writing instead. We appreciate your thoughts!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

😲. thank you in advance! cant wait to read!!!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

BOOKMARK!

I cried reading this. EXCELLENT and very WELL SAID! Love and hugs Brother-in-arms..

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

EXCELLENT, Martin!!!!! Thank you!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Great Martin. Good sight about all. The very interessting for me will be the BTC thing.

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

Back in the olden days, on Twitter - weren't you an artist?