Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

FRIENDS - WE HAVE INFILTRATORS HERE. SOMEONE LINKED A VIDEO CLAIMING HUNTER BIDEN IS HEARD TALKING OVER JB'S SPEECH WHERE HE DELIVERS REMARKS AND SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDERS. IT IS FAKE. THEY MIRRORED IT FROM THE ORIGINAL SOMEHOW. VET EVERYTHING THAT GETS SHARED. LOOKING STUPID IS NOT AN OPTION NOW.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

how is it fake? it was on the whitehouse .gov site.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Zach Reese to his Publication

and the one being shared is not on the White House youtube page.

Yes it was, It was there yesterday evening because I recorded it with my phone myself and heard it.

hmmm.....i'm just telling you what i experienced. one link to one youtube video that showed the video as being "unlisted" with no date...and it had the voice over...then i returned to the white house channel to verify and saw the original and it had no voice.

In response Frances Long to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

youre wrong

In response Zach Reese to his Publication

go to the white house youtube channel - there are just 9 videos posted now - and the one that was posted showing HB's voice is gone. the only one up there from that day is 20 minutes. check it out for yourself. i'm not saying the original didn't exist - if it did it is now gone.

(1) Show this thread