FRIENDS - WE HAVE INFILTRATORS HERE. SOMEONE LINKED A VIDEO CLAIMING HUNTER BIDEN IS HEARD TALKING OVER JB'S SPEECH WHERE HE DELIVERS REMARKS AND SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDERS. IT IS FAKE. THEY MIRRORED IT FROM THE ORIGINAL SOMEHOW. VET EVERYTHING THAT GETS SHARED. LOOKING STUPID IS NOT AN OPTION NOW.

Only people mentioned by @Victoria1144 in this post can reply

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

It is on the Whitehouse Youtube page at the 1:16:30 mark.. I saw it myself.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Frances Long to his Publication

this is the only one up and it is 20 minutes long. the other one that was over an hour long is not there. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8kudE06p08

(1) Show this thread

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

@admistrator we need a block Button please🙏😇
that can maybe flag to admistrator so can be deleted but also a block Patriots can use if suspicious.

how is it fake? it was on the whitehouse .gov site.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Zach Reese to his Publication

if you check it out and compare it to the ORIGINAL - there is no voice over. and there is also no date on the one being shared.

In response Zach Reese to his Publication

and the one being shared is not on the White House youtube page.

(2) Show this thread