Only people mentioned by @Jackie_Patriot in this post can reply

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication

ASK YOURSELF WHERE IS CHAUVIN & HOP SING
IN THIS PHOTO ?? NOT THERE !! THIS WAS STAGED 4 BLOCKS AWAY !!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

HOP SING & FAKE CHAUVIN = CRISIS ACTOR !!

(1) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

GF's definitely bald here in the Cop Cam.....

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

I can't believe how many people are still falling for this I mean I saw it was fake right when I saw the cops in there badges pinned on half ass! come on people s*** man

Wife, mother, Patriot: "Forgetting those things that are behind; reaching forth unto those things which are before" Phil. 3:13

All staged to divide, all fake to brainwash!

Ive been saying all alone , this guy Floyd is alive, in some Island in the Caribbean enjoying himself with the money he received from George Soros❗️😡TRAITORS TO AMERICA COME IN ALL COLORS, MALE OR FEMALE❗️🤬

This Profile is in Remembrance of Patrick H. Bellringer 1936-2020. He was/is a great TruthBringer. SpaceForce, Republic, Trump, Tesla, Keshe

Awesome Catch.

😲

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

This sure resembles the guy on the ground more than the man standing with the cop does. And this company just happened to burn to the ground during the riots in protest of the death of the "man" on the ground. Quite a coinkidink, eh? lol

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

Imagine that

(1) Show this thread

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

He's probably on the jury as Chief 👍🏻

I watched the videos and he does not have hair throughout, so this is not a true pic and the half-drooped face proves that ir gas been altered. He also had tattoos from the video posted in this thread.

Lets put the truth out there if we are going to have merit.

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

There is a video of him in the store just before this and he had hair in it.

(1) Show this thread

more lies and bad acting. They should review the film better lol lies exposed

YOUR COMMENT : BECAUSE CHAVIN USED A CPR TEST DUMMY ITS NAME IS GEORGE

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

MEET CPR TEST DUMMY “ GEORGE “

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

MJ12 I believe? Told us he was on his way to Canada on that night. What if GF is our first arrest?

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Also listen to 911 testimony. She said the live event while happening showed up on her computer screen. And that she never received a live stream from any even before???????

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

I remember seeing a company that sold mannequin type pieces for Medics to practice on that looked just like George! I'll do some searching and see if I can find it.

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Rae of Sunshine to her Publication

here is your manequin info you needed.

(1) Show this thread

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

and that 's why he attended his own funeral....and probably getting his share of the millions the family was awarded....

He is not dead. Just a false flag to divide America, more race wars.

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

🤮 They decided on a casket for someone 2ft shorter- that's ok, they folded him in halfsee's.....

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

He was/is a complete scumbag.

Can someone please confirm that George Floyd did have a tattoo. If this is the case, than it is not possible for the person in the picture on the left to be George Floyd.

(1) Show this thread

Police bodycam footage of George Floyd

I see no hair throughout and tattoos on his chest.

(1) Show this thread

Empath, Lightworker, MAGA Devotee, DJT IS OUR PRESIDENT, WWG1WGA. Sending out LOVE and LIGHT to the WHOLE WORLD daily.

AND ... when they put him in the ambulance he was just a torso, not bottom half.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

oh ---doesnt everyone get a quick head shave while getting arrested ? 😂 sorry i had to ...

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Thanks. Easy to see. I had not seen these pics together but the "man" on the ground looks very much like those dummys from the company that was located really close by.

The copper also had a mask on in 1 picture just like the video & it disappeared!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Probably that Floyd dummy. The "paramedics"followed zero protocol and lifted a 300 pound man with ease.