❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

#MAGA#Trump#wwg1wga
saw someone posted in the comments of@GhostEzra on Telegram
WOW!!!

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication

I remember seeing a company that sold mannequin type pieces for Medics to practice on that looked just like George! I'll do some searching and see if I can find it.

Only people mentioned by @ShineBright9 in this post can reply

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

In response Stevie King to her Publication

Bless you! Thank you so much, yes this is what I had seen and somehow could not find it again! What a movie, huh? ;)

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

so how many more times this need to be shown? we have known this for MONTHS

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication

Yes some have known for a while but some are just awakening, let them awaken.

(1) Show this thread

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

I live in Mpls. and this info was taken down really fast!!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication

When they do this they are suppressing truth. So sad.😢😞

(1) Show this thread