I’ve been thinking a lot about DJT endorsing these deadly vaccines, and reading the Art of War. I just had an AH-HAH moment and it makes sense to me now... Here is my perspective. PLEASE ZOOM IN and consider. Finally, I feel at peace and the PLAN makes sense to me.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

Many people are taking the vaccine because they believe, and are fearful they will not able to travel, go to concerts, go to restaurants, go to sports events etc. The MSM hypes this. Now you see some states writing legislation that rejects vaccine passports. This may be an attempt to slow this fear tactic, so people will stop rushing to get the vax. Also there is more coverage regarding adverse reactions, again to awaken the public. I am praying these vaccines are not real. As an RN I tell people to WAIT, see how this plays out. I am shocked by the numbers of people who are getting it. Also governors like ours in Colorado are using the vax to control cities and towns, saying in order for restrictions to be lifted a certain percentage of the population need to be vaccinated. So people want to "get back to normal" so they are getting the vax.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

there will be no passport. we are watching a movie scripted to wake up kibs and normies. pats in control.
https://youtu.be/i9GGwpoXCl4
https://youtu.be/NOiaymqaQdc

Yes of course, those of us who are awakened to the truth know this. We are the ones not getting the vax. When I ask friends, neighbors etc who have gotten the vax, most say so they can travel and do things.

In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

they are misinformed. i have many friends traveling the world right now where they can go. every nation has to be awakened accordingly. heavy ops in UK and Israel right now so those folks also need more strict measures to awaken their masses. Patriots are in control Worldwide. WaPO say Bid3n pullimg out of Afghanistan by 9-11 this year coincid3nce? israel just took out Iranian Nuke Base. coincidence? vaccines ar3 most likely an antibody cocktail. the optocs still have to be as such to awaken normies and libs. i ha e fri3nds that have been to costa rica puerto rico hawaii and asia. no passport. all a necessary hoax to awaken masses. not all can be clean. hold the line. pats are in control. old shadow govt replaced. keep pushing awareness but keep your spirits up. wga

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication

Do you have any proof of these vax being an antibody cocktail? If so what are the ingredients? That would put my mind at ease because many of our friends, neighbors and sons have gotten the vax. Thanks

(1) Show this thread