God’s people will receive His glory.

Some thought they would receive it.

But they got lazy and too cozy.

Keep searching. Keep praying.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Always, All-Ways Praise God and Embrace the Message of Jesus.
🙏🌍❤️✝️
https://anonup.com/thread/4018443

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We all have a internal direct connection to God.
Nana prays for every single one of God's children to find it.
He is waiting for everyone to invite him in.
We have free will, he wont come in without an invitation.
Hold on to you connection to God, the teachings of Jesus & dont worry about what falls away.
He is all you will need going forward.
Everything you need or will do starts with God.
You have one job!
Raise your frequencies, connect with God, & you will be able to handle what ever comes.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

🙏

🙏

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

God bless you@Doqholliday for your inspiring prayers. Praying for everyone from Canada

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

The answers come to you when you are ready to receive them.

#Peace#GoodVibes

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

My visitors keep indicating that I need to be patient that learning the answers instead of them telling me unlocks my abilities.

(1) Show this thread

I'am JG1563,EG756,SG126 The Lion Of Jesus Christ, Spoken Revealed Truth, The Twin Flame Union, Well Planned And Premeditated, Lord of Light

MPsalm 7:2-9(mod)
2 Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.
3 O Father my Father , If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;
4 If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:)
5 Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
6 Arise, O Father, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
7 So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.
8 Our Father shall judge the people: judge me, O Father , according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous Father trieth the hearts and reins.Selah.
Lion of God 🙏

I have pledge my allegiance to GOD our Ann Gather in Heaven and pray daily all day!

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

In Jesus name... Amen

🙏

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.

🔥🐸👊💣💥💞💥💣👊🐸🔥

In response Headless17 4.45/19th to his Publication

Praises go out to our Abba Father!

(1) Show this thread