Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

God’s people will receive His glory.

Some thought they would receive it.

But they got lazy and too cozy.

Keep searching. Keep praying.

MPsalm 7:2-9(mod)
2 Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.
3 O Father my Father , If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;
4 If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:)
5 Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.
6 Arise, O Father, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
7 So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.
8 Our Father shall judge the people: judge me, O Father , according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous Father trieth the hearts and reins.Selah.
Lion of God 🙏

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Austria_Sword_of_truth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Roy Lion, click on at the bottom under it