I’ve been thinking a lot about DJT endorsing these deadly vaccines, and reading the Art of War. I just had an AH-HAH moment and it makes sense to me now... Here is my perspective. PLEASE ZOOM IN and consider. Finally, I feel at peace and the PLAN makes sense to me.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication

Many people are taking the vaccine because they believe, and are fearful they will not able to travel, go to concerts, go to restaurants, go to sports events etc. The MSM hypes this. Now you see some states writing legislation that rejects vaccine passports. This may be an attempt to slow this fear tactic, so people will stop rushing to get the vax. Also there is more coverage regarding adverse reactions, again to awaken the public. I am praying these vaccines are not real. As an RN I tell people to WAIT, see how this plays out. I am shocked by the numbers of people who are getting it. Also governors like ours in Colorado are using the vax to control cities and towns, saying in order for restrictions to be lifted a certain percentage of the population need to be vaccinated. So people want to "get back to normal" so they are getting the vax.

I am also shocked how many people are blindly getting it. I am so upset because I found out my husband got his first shot today after I begged him not too. Polis has destroyed Colorado. Hate him.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BriarRose1776 in this post can reply

In response Briar Rose to her Publication

Does he know he's now a lab rat????