Only people mentioned by @Emandlio in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

The key opening to our 3rd eye - the one that "sees" without the physical eyes!
Much more than intuition!

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

LOVE IT!! 🤯✨💫❤️

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

https://youtu.be/1wmuqOdmqAc

hz frequency 963 listen to this vibration it will start to break up (decalcify)the ‘calcified’ pineal gland from all the toxins chemicals and florides ... the glad cant function properly - you find yourself in a fog state of being... can comprehend a thing .... open the pineal gland and your level
of being will accend .... to a higher concious level

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Flouride calcifies the pineal gland. Switch to Flouride free toothpaste. Also filter the flouride out of your water. There are pitchers, faucet and plumbing fixtures that can do this, plus make your water alkakine which is healthier for our bodies. Soda and bottled water are acidic. Cancer thrives in an acidic environment.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Yes.

The Eye of Horus. Ancient stuff. HIGHLY PRIZED.

AND 👇

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Thank you for this thread! I recently learned of this and have eliminated fluoride. The rest of the info will be helpful for decalcifying and good info to share with others. I have always loved God but felt that my connection wasn't what it should be. Since eliminating fluoride, have started dreaming and remembering my dreams again. I believe this is true and look forward to what comes next.

(1) Show this thread

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

beautiful work. love the thread

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

⚡ ⚡ THE PINEAL GLAND ⚡ ⚡

II. The Pineal Gland in Ancient Cultures

The Great Awakening

#PinealGland
#emandlio
#knowledgeisourpower
#therreatawakening
#darktolight

Never once in school did they ever teach me or touch upon this topic. Glossed over. Hidden. Buried. Never addressed. Yet, in many ways in plain sight.

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

⚡ ⚡ THE PINEAL GLAND ⚡ ⚡

III. Pineal Gland in Ancient Egypt

The Great Awakening

#PinealGland
#emandlio
#knowledgeisourpower
#TheGreatAwakening
#darktolight

(2) Show this thread