people who get the CV19 vax are impacted mentally (neurologically), almost immediately
” Weird. My parents swore to me they wouldn’t get it, and then did (didn’t tell me until after second shot). I normally speak to them every other day, as I’ve been helping them through cancer the last year. Now all of the sudden my mom is being super distant and not answering when I call. It’s fucking weird and scary. A couple days ago she made an excuse to get off the call saying she’d call me back, and didn’t. 180 degree different behavior than normal. Stressing me out.”

” I had the same type of experience. Forty year old daughter posted her document showing she got it, like she was so proud. I almost fainted when I saw it. She was weirdly snotty and hateful to me. Before, she was always very sweet to me, but now she won’t answer my calls/messages to her. Besides having really bad affects on the body, I think it does things to their minds.”

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=59680

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

My family has thought I was crazy for awhile. I moved in with my parents a couple of years ago to help care for them. They both have health issues. Daughter is away at college. They all know how I feel about the vaccines. I’m not getting it. I tried to warn them all. My folks chose to get them anyway. First shot, my dad was fine. Mom was extraordinarily tired. She couldn’t sit in a chair without falling asleep. Lasted 3 days and then ok. Second shot, mom was ok. Dad had a “mild” reaction to it - redness in his arm (large area), area warm to the touch as if fever in it. That lasted 5 whole days and started getting better. It’s now been a week and one day since their second dose. My dad appears to be going downhill fast. He is weak, very unsteady and using the walker constantly. He mumbles and is difficult to understand at times. He is drooling a lot. Mind you, for both shots, he was able to walk into Walmart on his own and it’s not a small store. Now he can barely get from ... (cont)

In response Marie _G_ to his Publication

Things are going to get worse lost a Sister in L:aw on Easter Monday aged 55 to Covid Jab my Dad from the Flu Jab all you will here is ppl dying of this madness so mentally prepare if you can !

In response Marie _G_ to his Publication

one room to the other without the walker. I’m livid because I believe the vaccine has caused this decline. The timing is fishy. Granted, the health issues were there previously, but NOT to this extent. Of course, I’m being told it is a coincidence. Even my mom is convinced that it’s a coincidence and I still need to get my shots! My answer to her is, “Absolutely NOT!”

(2) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😬

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I feel your pain Patriot. My older sister is avoiding me. We usually talk on the phone every Sunday. Its been 2 Sundays now no answer. She texts me we'll talk next Sunday. We'll see tomorrow! She's had the 2 jabs after I begged her not to. BUT she did purchase Silver because I was relentless. She's 67 and has been working for Nordstroms for 40 years! That says a ton in itself!

Love God and Country Family #A1 #A2 Constitutionalist Patriot! Thankful for President Trump's fight for America's FREEDOM! JESUS IS TRUTH!

Then my daughters, ages 37 and 31, must have had the vaccine years ago! Won't listen to a darn thing I say, especially the jab!

In response Diggero NeverGivesUp to her Publication

HA

(1) Show this thread