Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

TRUE STORY💥💥 SO I WENT 2 THE STORE TODAY, PURCHASED MY ITEMS, GUY OWES ME CHANGE SO HE HANDS IT 2 ME & I GO TO WALK OUT BUT HE STOPS ME. HES LAUGHING & SAYS THATS JUST DUMMY MONEY MA'AM LET ME GIVE U YOUR DOLLAR- SO I LOOK AT THE BILL AND ITS TRUMP MONEY!😃 OF COURSE I SAID KEEP UR DOLLAR I WANT THIS🔥🔥 BEST PART OF MY DAY SIR👍👍 JUST AN EXAMPLE OF HOW MY ANGELS & ASCENDED MASTERS COMMUNICATE WITH ME DAILY! AND THEY HAVE THE BEST SENSE OF HUMOR! HOLD THE LINE DIGITAL SOLDIERS! WE R ON THE RIGHT PATH! GODS PATH!

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I would do the SAME! My family & i paid good money for Trump dollars & coins. Aint cheap, but we will NEVER sell them. They are for our children to pass down as a memorial to tge BEST TRUMP DECADES TO COME.

Extremely jaded former FF/EMT, but Patriot 100%. #WWG1WGA #IStandWithFlynn #NeverSurrender #TrumpIsMyPresident #NeverForgetBenghazi

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Yes! We got our son a bunch for Christmas in 2016. He is 11 so he has many years to enjoy them. ❤🇺🇸

What a Great idea. It's sentimental pieces of History that we are a part of. (My 1 brother has a diverse collection: a little of this & that & it means so much to him. Am holding onto some for my sons.)

In response CaedynsMom 4Ever to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Queen Warrior, click on at the bottom under it