TRUE STORY💥💥 SO I WENT 2 THE STORE TODAY, PURCHASED MY ITEMS, GUY OWES ME CHANGE SO HE HANDS IT 2 ME & I GO TO WALK OUT BUT HE STOPS ME. HES LAUGHING & SAYS THATS JUST DUMMY MONEY MA'AM LET ME GIVE U YOUR DOLLAR- SO I LOOK AT THE BILL AND ITS TRUMP MONEY!😃 OF COURSE I SAID KEEP UR DOLLAR I WANT THIS🔥🔥 BEST PART OF MY DAY SIR👍👍 JUST AN EXAMPLE OF HOW MY ANGELS & ASCENDED MASTERS COMMUNICATE WITH ME DAILY! AND THEY HAVE THE BEST SENSE OF HUMOR! HOLD THE LINE DIGITAL SOLDIERS! WE R ON THE RIGHT PATH! GODS PATH!

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Awww, great angels around you always girl💗...Amen 🙏(and I would love to have one too😉) hang on to it, its GOLD

Faith, Love and Family!! Spiritual Truth Seeker.

love this!!!!

Amazing story ! Miracles every day when we pay attention to Gods plan.

Q1834-THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE NOW THEY ALL LOSE Q+

i want 1 :)

i have one too! cant remember where i got mine.

I am jealous!

DJT is still President! Constitutional Patriot, Back Blue & Military, Dog Lover, History Nerd. Pray for DJT like your life depends on it.

I'd have done exactly the same!

Teacher, Educator, Student of the World

Too Funny

Believer. Waiting with bated breath for the total unveiling of truth. Nothing scares me.

Now that's a beautiful thing!

Irish, Truther, Patriot, Warrior Mother of two, in service to God for the Great Awakening WWG1WGA

Great story🙂

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

I would do the SAME! My family & i paid good money for Trump dollars & coins. Aint cheap, but we will NEVER sell them. They are for our children to pass down as a memorial to tge BEST TRUMP DECADES TO COME.

Extremely jaded former FF/EMT, but Patriot 100%. #WWG1WGA #IStandWithFlynn #NeverSurrender #TrumpIsMyPresident #NeverForgetBenghazi

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Yes! We got our son a bunch for Christmas in 2016. He is 11 so he has many years to enjoy them. ❤🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

I want one!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

That is so cool! I love you shared the story here. I can't wait till this is reality and backed by gold too! 🥳💛💛💛💛💛💛

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

I wish people got as excited about the heavy spiritual lifting that generally people NEED to do interior... before the free money just rolls out.
I mean imagine if the wyndfall was based on interior intention and subsequent action or inaction of each individual. 😲 Can you imagine I mean there would be some really really broke people out there, not only spiritually but financially...🦻💯🙏

(1) Show this thread

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

I went to the store today and took a pic of this bullshit...

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

i dont know why i cant get this to be turned the way its supposed to be...anyway, i dont understand this coin shortage???? I have a huge jar of coins...and I'm always taking them to the bank. where are they disappearing to?

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA - GOD AND JESUS CHRIST FIRST!!! MAGA PROUD PATRIOT! TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT!!! DARK TO LIGHT! TRUST THE PLAN! GOD WINS!!!

i have one if these, posted on my refrigerator given to me by a friend, but your story is the best.

I want one too!! hehe

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ok Now Nana wants one of those too!
Who????
Waiting....

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

yes thats my pink shoe lol