Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

TRUE STORY💥💥 SO I WENT 2 THE STORE TODAY, PURCHASED MY ITEMS, GUY OWES ME CHANGE SO HE HANDS IT 2 ME & I GO TO WALK OUT BUT HE STOPS ME. HES LAUGHING & SAYS THATS JUST DUMMY MONEY MA'AM LET ME GIVE U YOUR DOLLAR- SO I LOOK AT THE BILL AND ITS TRUMP MONEY!😃 OF COURSE I SAID KEEP UR DOLLAR I WANT THIS🔥🔥 BEST PART OF MY DAY SIR👍👍 JUST AN EXAMPLE OF HOW MY ANGELS & ASCENDED MASTERS COMMUNICATE WITH ME DAILY! AND THEY HAVE THE BEST SENSE OF HUMOR! HOLD THE LINE DIGITAL SOLDIERS! WE R ON THE RIGHT PATH! GODS PATH!

I would do the SAME! My family & i paid good money for Trump dollars & coins. Aint cheap, but we will NEVER sell them. They are for our children to pass down as a memorial to tge BEST TRUMP DECADES TO COME.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QueenWarrior in this post can reply

Extremely jaded former FF/EMT, but Patriot 100%. #WWG1WGA #IStandWithFlynn #NeverSurrender #TrumpIsMyPresident #NeverForgetBenghazi

In response Queen Warrior to her Publication

Yes! We got our son a bunch for Christmas in 2016. He is 11 so he has many years to enjoy them. ❤🇺🇸

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

In response CaedynsMom 4Ever to her Publication

What a Great idea. It's sentimental pieces of History that we are a part of. (My 1 brother has a diverse collection: a little of this & that & it means so much to him. Am holding onto some for my sons.)

(1) Show this thread