#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
Wow...this is a Dr office in Oklahoma. They won't treat you unless you've been vaccinated.
So I guess this means if you're deathly ill with something & you refuse the vaccination, they let you die.
What happened to the oath doctors take?
This has to be illegal.
How long before we hear about a family member of a deathly ill patient who forces the doctor to do the right thing-at gunpoint?
I'm thinking of the movie John Q when I see this.

These doctors better put an end to this or go down for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

How much are they paid for someone taking a vaccination?

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Anyone know where in Oklahoma this is? I'm in Oklahoma.

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

THIS CAME FROM MIDNIGHT RIDER ON TELEGRAM

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

They expect to have a booming business during the fall flu season.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Saw a post where CVS gets $40 to administer vaccine. Government pays for injection.

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

🤬

(1) Show this thread

2020 has made people aware of the corruption in the medical industry.

The people who are working in MSMedical seem to need a re-education as they are complicit in promoting false information about the coronavirus called covid.

I've asked many to send me proof of asymptomatic spread. The only articles I received were are about droplets.

There is no proof of asymptomatic spread.

The masking was a BETA test to see how controllable people are.

I failed that test but we can see how many passed.

Opened the door to the DNA changing mRNA shots.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

everyone involved knowingly in the hoax should face maximum punnishment, no matter who they are worldwide

Southern girl, loves animals, children, Elderly, disabled, & our Vets🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Firm believer in The Plan & permanently blocked by Twitter

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Something I pointed out a while ago, especially for the ones complaining nothing is happening:
The Plan is pure genius, what they have done is shined a light on each corrupt industry one by one & opened peoples eyes, Hollywood, professional sports, politicians, MSM, Medical industry......
We are witnessing the historic outting of ALL the mind controlling industries out there. 😁

(2) Show this thread

It has to be illegal! What about patients with HIV? They don't do that to them!

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

hippocratic oath is based on lies....ever wonder why the medical sign is 2 entwined serpents up a staff??? Things to ponder.... the veil is lifting for this healthcare person right here. I’m very upset with my profession 💔

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

just follow your heart.. change your view.. meds are killing people .. teach health.. i sell med supplies but not Rx. i know the racket.. uggh

❤️Nurse, Medical Freedom Fighter, Patriot ❤️

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

Been upset for half of my 22 yrs as a nurse!

(2) Show this thread

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

My doctor won't treat me because I can't wear a mask. He KNOWS I have asthma and hypoxia. I also can't get my necessary testing. No exceptions. Mask up or die. They can kiss my ass. I pray God keeps me healthy until the lunatics are DONE.

In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication

I will be praying the same for you Pam!

In response Pamela Pruitt to her Publication

There are doctors that will treat you. I have one. Don't wear a mask when I am there.

(2) Show this thread

forgot to reference source of video:
Midnight Rider-telegram