Friends, let me tell you: The Secret

It's all about creating a "state of mind". All the stories, always since days gone by so long not even Stone remembers. It doesn't matter pick your poison: God & co, aliens plus companions, our scary horror story myths, the MIC and Agent Smith,...
What's important is what remains if you ask yourself "why" are they doing this, the only thing all that messed up # does to the experiencer is exactly that: mess them up.
It is extremely important you watch yourself.

I can tell you a little magic trick.
Practice meditation, gain control over your mind, breathing exercises are great, then the usual empty your mind, but that is just to train your muscle.
The feeling you have on a nice vacation, the wind softly rustling the trees, warm sunlight just perfect in this mist the ocean sprinkles you with.
That is a decision. You can control your feelings.

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Don't forget to do that occasionally even if you don't have it all figured out, even if # is really serious, the whole war thing is in your mind.
Is that really what you want?

Looking back to Celts, Greeks, Egypt, all the Ancients in Asia, like Hindi, the old Shang...what's the centre in this Venn? There are elusive forces that can aid you or destroy we don't know what or who they are, but they are powerful.
It's all in your mind. They can make you hear things, see things, do things if you don't pay attention. And even if you do you won't be able to control it, but you need to be aware.
Start an inner dialogue, you'll be amazed I swear, comment everything you do, be really aware.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Start an inner dialogue, you'll be amazed I swear, comment everything you do, be really aware.
That's the human super power, our greatest strength and for what "we will be judged".
Put yourself above it all, relax.
That's your decision.

By no means do I say be peaceful, but always take your time to recalibrate. What matters?
And that's incredible depressing at first, but it's the laughter of children, beautiful animals being happy, Earth to be paradise.
The battlecry is: for truth, for justice, for everything good still left in this world.