GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Time is the 4th Dimension...and it's the one thing that separates 3D from 5D.
We must learn how to be PATIENT.
This spiritual war has been going on for a few hundred years.

For so long it felt like living a separate life from most people. I never bought the bs and always knew I was living in a matrix. But now we are focused on the critical mass of the situation. Now I'm aware of many others who either knew or felt that our lives were manipulated from so many directions. And sadly the fact that so many others are so severely brainwashed that they fight and argue to defend the machinery that enslaves them is frightening and potentially dangerous.

Only people mentioned by @Zippydog in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

It is dangerous. These are the same people turning others in for not wearing masks, standing by and letting their brother be arrested for standing up, and now shedding their vaccine to others. They only live for themselves and to heck with others and common sense.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Happens with Free Will