Only people mentioned by @PygmyGazette in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

LOVE that you posted this. I've been gravitating to the 80s and 90s music from my childhood lately...long before I knew what was up in this crazy world.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

We are LEGION!

I support the military, police, law, and The United States of America

We said the Pledge of Allegiance every day in school, we drank out of garden hoses, you could tell what vehicles were by the headlights, or, tail lights, caught lightning bugs, played ding dong dash, told ghost stories, never ever concerned our parents by being outside, out of sight,

We went to church. We said the Pledge of Allegiance every morning in school and prayed before class began. We loved America and were proud to be Americans. We did not have a lot of possessions, but we were happy. We were taught to respect our elders. We were taught to be honorable and have integrity. We honored our Flag and our veterans. We knew America was and is God's nation.

I'd like to go back to that kind of life.

Seen Elvis will see him again! 😆

played kick the can with the neighborhood kids, caught lightening bugs,

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

PROUD ‘68ers

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Wish my kids could have experienced this.

born early 90s- I was never in the house all day. Always outside- that changed in middle school sadly

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

We went to church, said the pledge of alligance and had a prayer at the beginning of each school day. We rode bikes without helmets, rode in wagons downhill. Sledded and fell out of a sled with no sides. We carried a dime with us and used a pay phone to call our parents to pick us up. We played outside until dark and complained when we heard our parents shouting it was time to come home. We played tag, hide and seek and board games. We watched the TV together as a family enjoying shows like westerns, Dr. Kildaire, Andy Griffin, Mary Tyler Moore show. We laughed at cartoons and read comic books. We had pen pals from another country. Girls wore dresses to school and took " Home Ec" as a class learing to cook, sew, manage a home.😊

For God and Country! Love my Family ,Our Beautiful Country, Nature ,My Garden & House plants! Happily Married, God Bless America! WWG1WGA

sure do miss those days! Great childhood memories, playing in the creek,climbing trees, eating fresh fruits.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Amen...no bike helmets, every boy suffered at least one broken arm during childhood, nothing was "padded"...sigh. The good ole days!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Born in '68 I am the bald guy! Times were so much simpler it seems.

Beautiful photo! Thanks for sharing

(1) Show this thread

it was the best times!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

1982 Was out from morning until we were done playing hide and seek or manhunt in the dark. Wish we could go back to then. We had it good. So glad I got to experience all that before technology took over. Wouldn't change a thing.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

late sixties!

"Freedom Loving American Patriot" Jesus is King,Husband,Dad,Gun Owner, Trump is my President WWG1WGA. Q.

1962 Baby