Digital Soldier๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐ŸŒSurvivor ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธDog Loverโ™ฅ๏ธ MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ GOD WINS๐Ÿ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

TRUE STORY๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ SO I WENT 2 THE STORE TODAY, PURCHASED MY ITEMS, GUY OWES ME CHANGE SO HE HANDS IT 2 ME & I GO TO WALK OUT BUT HE STOPS ME. HES LAUGHING & SAYS THATS JUST DUMMY MONEY MA'AM LET ME GIVE U YOUR DOLLAR- SO I LOOK AT THE BILL AND ITS TRUMP MONEY!๐Ÿ˜ƒ OF COURSE I SAID KEEP UR DOLLAR I WANT THIS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ BEST PART OF MY DAY SIR๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ JUST AN EXAMPLE OF HOW MY ANGELS & ASCENDED MASTERS COMMUNICATE WITH ME DAILY! AND THEY HAVE THE BEST SENSE OF HUMOR! HOLD THE LINE DIGITAL SOLDIERS! WE R ON THE RIGHT PATH! GODS PATH!

I went to the store today and took a pic of this bullshit...

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bogeymitchell16 in this post can reply

๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠ๐ŸŠMAGA KAG Trump Won! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! ๐Ÿ’•

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

i dont know why i cant get this to be turned the way its supposed to be...anyway, i dont understand this coin shortage???? I have a huge jar of coins...and I'm always taking them to the bank. where are they disappearing to?