Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

ALSO, THE LORD'S PRAYER In ARAMAIC, The Language in which Jesus Spoke and Thought.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

In the Mighty Name of Jesus
Amen and Amen
❤🙏❤❤

(1) Show this thread

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

@thangel
It's going around the world
May every eye see or every ear hear
of Our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus
In Jesus Mighty Name

Almighty God let this keep on flowing
Let Souls be touched and saved

AMEN

Still going D
@thangel

(2) Show this thread

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Amen

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

nice idea. thank you

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

❤❤❤😘

(1) Show this thread

TESLA ENERGY, JASON Q, CHARLIE WARD,X22 REPORT, MICHAEL JACO, SIMON PARKES, NICHOLAS VENIAMIN, UTSAVA,MEL-K, CHILDREN RESCUED AND MED BEDS

THIS IS TRULY POWERFUL‼️IF YOUR HAVING A BAD DREAM AND YOUR ABLE TO SAY THIS WHILE IN THE DREAM STATE ALL NIGHTMARES CEASE! YOU MUST PRACTICE THIS AND KNOW YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR SLEEP STATE‼️BEFORE GOING TO SLLEP TELL YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS YOU WILL SAY THE LORDS PRAYER IF YOU FEEL FEAR❗️DAYTIME TOO‼️PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE‼️

In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

Absolutely Right !!!

Hi 😊 Good Morning

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

AMEN FREN 💚💚💚💚

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

Amen.

Praise be to Jesus!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

👃Amen.

Hallowed be Thy Name? Lord is not a name its a title used to hide Elohim Name. All Who Call Upon The Name Of Yahuwah Will Be saved. HalleluYAH = Praise be to YaH. Our Messiah came in His Father Name. People in the Torah who are named after Elohim have Yah or Yahu in their name, as a reference to Yahuwah. The Messiah is Yahuwshuwa and means Yahuwah save and glorifies the Father not the son like with the jesus saves perversion. The Messiah came in His Father Name, His power and authority comes from His Father and His Name, like a signet ring. The name Jesus is not a translation of the messiah's Name, it's an attack on it, a perversion. 3 times they asked didn't we do all these different miracles in your Name? every time they asked it was different miracles and the question about if the name was correct. He tells them NO its, not my Name, I Never Knew you.

Australian, Christian, Prayer Warrior, Digital Soldier, Q, Patriot, #SaveTheChildren, #WWG1WGA, #TrustThePlan, #BelieveGod, #JesusIsLord

Amen!

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Amen. 🙏❤️

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

I sing it in my head everyday!

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I love Love LOVE that 😊

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Me, too.
Only, by degrees
I've been led
(think "Green Eggs & Ham")
by the pushy hound dog
w/ exquisite senses
to BE
on my knees
every morning singing this
LOVELY PRAYER of ENGAGEMENT
w/ our Creator,
as I massage Lubriderm
into her roughened paws,
starting w/ her front paws clasped
as we begin to🙏🏽.
She's quite the critic,
so I must be (mostly) on key.
We end w/ me singing
as many verses of the Doxology
as I can come up w/ while
loosening⬆️her shoulder muscles.

She then stays
languidly contented for a couple hours...

(2) Show this thread

Amen!

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

AMIN!

Great idea.

Single dad to 3 beautiful girls, UK patriot to the great USA, MAGA, WWG1WGA WW

🙏❤🙏 Amen ❤

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

One of my favorite go to prayers.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

🐸👍

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Hi Dan
Everytime a meme is stolen
An Angel gets their wings ❤😊

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Amen!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✅

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Amen & Amen

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

🙏🙏AMEN

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Amen🙏 Good morning😇

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

Hi Charissma Good Morning Sweet Heart
❤😘

(1) Show this thread