This is so fake!!!

Who in their right mind screams "YOU'RE VIOLATING TEXAS LAW" when confronting human smugglers? 🙄

There are 3 men supposedly witnessing children being trafficked. If that were me, I would have dragged the driver our of the car. 🤷‍♂️

https://twitter.com/AdanSalazarWins/status/1379587449148616704?s=20

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Hey this is not fake, you cannot just go pulling people out of their vehicles not get arrested yourself. So it tells me you did not watch the whole video were the police arrived and had the children removed from the vehicle. We still have some type of laws here in America. Just because you have a issue with Alex Jones.

So the question you should be asking yourself is, who is monitoring Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley (CCRGV)??
Are they the ones that are taking these children back across the border to be rented again??

I even think General Flynn even said something about watching Alex Jones did he not??

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Secret Double Agent or

Traitor ?

You decide ....Kappy said maybe......

Artist, wife, mom, Patriot, farmer..ready for the new world..#WWG1WGA,#Godwins, #Trump 2021..🍿🇺🇸🕊

slowly red pilling..notice catholic charities..involved 👀🤔..

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Makes you wonder...I would have ripped them out of that car and made them feel the pain they put children through... not even a second thought either.

Agree, looks totally staged.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Dario Lacic to his Publication

yep

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

i just watched a video where general flynn was endorsing alex jones this is very confusing is alex a mossad shill or is he for real

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

Whatever he is the piece on the Emergency Broadcast video he put out was eye opening to me.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Two thoughts for me: to expose AJ even more or use him since he still has a big following. Just my thoughts.

(4) Show this thread