GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

This is so fake!!!

Who in their right mind screams "YOU'RE VIOLATING TEXAS LAW" when confronting human smugglers? 🙄

There are 3 men supposedly witnessing children being trafficked. If that were me, I would have dragged the driver our of the car. 🤷‍♂️

https://twitter.com/AdanSalazarWins/status/1379587449148616704?s=20

i just watched a video where general flynn was endorsing alex jones this is very confusing is alex a mossad shill or is he for real

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Two thoughts for me: to expose AJ even more or use him since he still has a big following. Just my thoughts.

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

Whatever he is the piece on the Emergency Broadcast video he put out was eye opening to me.

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

watch from a distance - voice has changed from the beginning - sounds familiar now and was foreign in the beginning - I remember.

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️