GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

This is so fake!!!

Who in their right mind screams "YOU'RE VIOLATING TEXAS LAW" when confronting human smugglers? 🙄

There are 3 men supposedly witnessing children being trafficked. If that were me, I would have dragged the driver our of the car. 🤷‍♂️

https://twitter.com/AdanSalazarWins/status/1379587449148616704?s=20

Hey this is not fake, you cannot just go pulling people out of their vehicles not get arrested yourself. So it tells me you did not watch the whole video were the police arrived and had the children removed from the vehicle. We still have some type of laws here in America. Just because you have a issue with Alex Jones.

So the question you should be asking yourself is, who is monitoring Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley (CCRGV)??
Are they the ones that are taking these children back across the border to be rented again??

I even think General Flynn even said something about watching Alex Jones did he not??

Only people mentioned by @eaglesoar5252 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Aus Sco, click on at the bottom under it