Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

40 year mortgages and foreclosure bans until 2022 are Trump moves, folks.

Read between the lines.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I haven’t made a morgage payment since COVID started to a major bank. I’m mow deferred till November. I am a retired banker.

It’s Habbening😀

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

I don't know if mortgages are going to be wiped out with NESARA. If you purchased from an individual, it wouldn't be fair, so if it does happen wouldn't they have to sort that out first?

Proud patriot mama and wife! ❤️🤍💙 Digital soldier 👊 Lover of frogs 🐸 Favorite food: popcorn 🍿 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Trolls get blocked 🙅🏻‍♀️

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

This my question too! Where does owner financing fit into this equation? Doesn’t seem fair for the owner or the financer.

If you have a private individual as motgage lender they could simply create a process where they provide some validation i.e DOT and Note and payment history. Then qualify them for payoff. Not all morrgages are Govt. backed. so presumably is a total reset of fin. system.

In response Lane Rae to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Positively_Negative in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Positively Negative, click on at the bottom under it