40 year mortgages and foreclosure bans until 2022 are Trump moves, folks.

Read between the lines.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Formally known as 1RedCracker, God Lovinโ€™ Bible toting, Gun slinging, Crusader of Truth! I support DJT! Navy Vet~Not looking for Love ๐Ÿ’•

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Do you know how many mortgage companies that are trying to get folks to refi? I had one lady send me a Refi package & tried to tell me~ my husband was looking out for me, I was like this is MY VA loan & HE cant do shit without me~ then researched the backers and do you know China is backing this mortgage company~all over the US! My brother in law in WI same thing & when you say no they want to do it for free? Why? Who works for free? I believe there is something to this~ like NESARA~

Married to a ๐Ÿš’,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I would love to defer to pay our huge tax bill. LOL I guess I am slow and don't know how to read in between the lines. Deferring then requires to pay the months you missed all at once,correct?

what about people with not good credit to get mortgages? credit scores? renters?

Thanks Doc, that is really good info, I was not aware of any of this, and I follow real estate as an investment. I guess bc I have no mortgage I'm not watching that part. I know interest rates are going up, typically as interest rises, prices drop, sort of a balancing act.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 107
B1d3n tries to take credit for every good thing Trump did!

Let's just go with he can't help it he is evil!

shhhh nah he really is an actor!
And a pretty damn good one!

Do ya think we will get to the end of this movie in Nana's lifetime?
Just wondering cause I would like to be around for the good part the creating new parts!

THE BEST IS YET TO COME ! #GODWINS #TRUMP

Anything to share for those who lost a home to foreclosure prior to COVID ?

Are you still in the house?

There are attorney's who can find mistakes in the original paperwork you signed. If it's not too late, you should try to find an attorney who specializes in finding the mistakes.

(2) Show this thread

BlueRay/Sisterhood ๐ŸŒน/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (โ€˜18-โ€˜23); WINNING

I have been on Forbearance since the beginning of shutdown last yr, and has been constantly been renewed, endlessly this time.#WeAreCrashingTheirMortageSystem_CartelBankSystem#WeAreTheChange#ResetImminent#CabalsFakeMortgageWillEnd#FreedomImminent

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Me too they've extended mine and my sisters

TWITTER NUKED ME 8 TIMES OVER 4 YEARS, SO I MUST HAVE BEEN DOING SOMETHING RIGHT.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

i just modified my mortgage after a year of deferrment. They do a streamline which takes no time or paperwork and extends to a 40 month and lowered the payment. So basically i got a free year of mortgage payments.

(2) Show this thread

oh yes i but mine on defferement and have been thinking shit i have to work alot to get the shit caught up ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™... thanks Doq

!

UnconditionalLove.1776.UntiedWeStand.NESARA.SoCalPatriot.5.5.

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

My forebearance was coming due April 1st. They proactively called me a said i qualified for another extension without me even asking. When in anyoneโ€™s life has a Big Bank ever done that? It is definitely happening...

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication

Definitely not โ€œBidenโ€™s Americaโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ

In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication

That is good news, very encouraging. Would you mind sharing the kind of mortgage, FHA, jumbo? And what institution? I ask because I wondering if it's State regulated or Federal. If that's too personal I understand.

(3) Show this thread

I am thinking 1% to 0% interest rates on mortgages. Seems like its going that way already but slowly so not to crash the market

In response Miss Shelly to her Publication

not worried about a crash more concerned over hyper inflation on home prices...
best comparison is Japan 1990s...
now less 0.5% mortgages there

(1) Show this thread

11:45 > 2:9 > 119 | 911
:45 POTUS

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Is that for or against on the 40y morgages?

๐Ÿ‘Œ

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I havenโ€™t made a morgage payment since COVID started to a major bank. Iโ€™m mow deferred till November. I am a retired banker.

Itโ€™s Habbening๐Ÿ˜€

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

I don't know if mortgages are going to be wiped out with NESARA. If you purchased from an individual, it wouldn't be fair, so if it does happen wouldn't they have to sort that out first?

(2) Show this thread