Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Can someone get her an epipen please? Are they hoping to get everyone hooked on adrenochrome, which is in epipens? Musk said he and his family would never get the covid jab. His stance is unequivcolly lopsided, topsy turvy, flim flammy, flip floppy, limp noodlish. All the money in the world and yet so poor in anything of real value. Don't sell your souls and become spiritually bankrupt like he did.

God-Family-Country πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

To be clear many of us do NOT agree with you, especially with an experimental vax like covid 19.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

those have Andrenchrome in them.

Patriot / Health & Freedom Fighter / Holistic Healing/ Spiritual Conservative / Truth Warrior #WWG1WGA #GodWins No DMs Please

Did he for real post this? WTF??

The science is unequivical????? He supports caccines "in general" but especially one that has never had adequete testing never had success in 20 years of trials (coronavius mRnas) And then the GALL to suggest a fooking Epipen is the answer if you have an adverse reaction? AYFKM????

Elon Musk can do to FH.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I thought he was a lizard and corrupt.

(1) Show this thread

im still leaning towards him being a patriot but acting middle/slightly left, so as to keep him neutral while he gets the starlinks satelittes up. i believe those are necessary to bring about the big reveal soon.

pple questioned elons side ! i guess it becoming clearer

Science didn't prove and "sample" yet covid alone, unequivocally. Testing totally unscientific and unfit for any diagnostic by the inventor himself (PCR) but hey, let's call it "science"... People died just had "rare" allergic reaction but can be "fixed"... Sick of these double games. Until proved opposite he's a POS.

Love God Guns and Trump. Never was politically active until I saw the lies attacks, corruption and treasonists. Time 4 wholesale changes.

The science being unequivocal.......is a lie. we know it. They know it. We know they know it. They know we know they know it.......get it? 5 d chess. BTW just say no

look up anyone's money contributions and where it went

https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

I am just here looking out at everything but something smells fishy Elon.

Now i wonder what sparked this grand stand? Hes always been a question mark. Then i looked at where his campaign/foundations/programs etc., contributions have gone over the years. it speaks for itself. But im still wondering what his part in this particular show is, in whole.

In response Brooke M Patriot to her Publication

and where did his contributions go? white, grey, black hat?

(1) Show this thread

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Have him prove he took one. Then watch for a while.