The Best Is Yet To Come Patriots!!! ❀️
Where We Go One, We Go All πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…5:5
1/22 = 122 = JFK JR Lives in Simple Gematria .
#JFKJRLIVES#TheGreatAwakening#wwg1wga#MAGA

KC πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGod WINS!-Patriot 4 HumanityπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

i know some secrets...one I can share is that he IS NOT married to CB & she is not the mother of his children!! 🀯
The world/universe is not what we "thought"...so change your thinking, be positive in your thoughts and question EVERYTHING! Love to allπŸ’•!!! There is more and yes the best is yet to come!

#FamilyIsEverything β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication

😳. I had no clue on this. Well#jfkjr I am single and 5yrs younger than you. πŸ˜„πŸ₯° Twin Souls?πŸ€”πŸ™πŸ€£

KC πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈGod WINS!-Patriot 4 HumanityπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

In response Summer Breeze to his Publication

Hahaha! u so funny! He is still married...just to the real love of his life the public never knew aboutπŸ˜‰! The twin soul is a whole separate relationship...u could be married to your soul mate who is not your twin soul. Time and the Awakening will reveal that. So many possibilities so keep the faith!!

Well you just busted my bubble. πŸ€£πŸ˜”. Nah, glad he's happy. So do you know who he is married to? πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TrumpetteMusicGurl84 in this post can reply

In response Summer Breeze to his Publication

I sorry😘...Thats one for him to reveal 😊
Stay positive! Love ya!