The Best Is Yet To Come Patriots!!! ❤️
Where We Go One, We Go All 🇺🇸🦅5:5
1/22 = 122 = JFK JR Lives in Simple Gematria .
#JFKJRLIVES#TheGreatAwakening#wwg1wga#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Like a real parent...you could never, ever, NOT love your children... period. Even just thinking about it actually almost physically hurts. Love makes love...period.

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

We’ve had the honor of seeing some of his pictures growing up, so loving and charming, his smile like liquid sunshine, the determination in his eyes not to be denied,the strength in his little legs strong like his personality, he was always laughing with his little friends and better yet loved being with his family, he really is a very special guy.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Awwww so very true!!! The very BEST is yet to come ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Digital soldier for God and family. Original Baby Boomer, Trump supporter. Followed by JUAN O SAVIN, General Michael Flynn, Mark Levin.

I know your secret, John! Thrilled beyond words!

I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP.I LOVE ALL OUR MILITARY PEOPLE.💕💕 🇺🇸I LOVE WILD DOGS.🐾LOVE ALL ANIMALS. LOVE Anonup.Com💖JFK.JR 💖I LOVE Q.

I LOVE HIM. I LOVED WATCHING HIM ON TV WHEN HE WAS LITTLE WITH HIS FAMILY. HE WAS SO CUTE.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication

Can't until they become public!❤🤍💙

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
(5) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

when we’re dead?

When?? We've been hearing this for months

Love my President Donald J. Trump... United We Stand... WWG1WGA Trust The Plan!!!!!

awaiting the re-emergence into society!!!!!

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

yessss sure i know since months , but it will be the most wonderful day when they will go out in real....Family and Friend will need to apologize ;-)

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

you sure it's not us going to be doing the apologizing? waiting here for months. not one arrest.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸 Follower of God, Jesus is my Savior✝️ My family is the Love of my life🥰 🌏 Peace is the Prize 🕊

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TRUTH TO COME OUT!! My inner self says: "patience, grasshopper.", lol...Im trying, Im trying Lord help me have patience. 😘

🇱🇷W W G 1 W G A🇱🇷MERICA🇱🇷

In response Carrie Wisner to her Publication

SAME! my ppl thinks Im nuts

(1) Show this thread

❤️ GOD Always Wins ❤️ Pray for America & President Trump 🙏🏻 Don’t give up the fight! 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Love the Father, Jesus, the Holy Spirit President Donald Trump, Q the Alliance, my Family, America/ the Constitution &, Life❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸

❤️🙏🏻🇺🇸⚖️

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

i know some secrets...one I can share is that he IS NOT married to CB & she is not the mother of his children!! 🤯
The world/universe is not what we "thought"...so change your thinking, be positive in your thoughts and question EVERYTHING! Love to all💕!!! There is more and yes the best is yet to come!

In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication

WOT??????????????????

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication

Your gossip is sickening.

(6) Show this thread

i always remember the funeral - thinking to myself that I didn't know how Caroline was able to maintain her composure. It all makes sense now

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL = 218 = JOHN F KENNEDY JUNIOR
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Where+We+Go+One%2C+We+Go+All#english-results

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

I can't wait to find out what your secret is? But I promise to be patient! 😉

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

Love your faith & hope!! Unwavering. You boosted my spirit today! 🙏🇺🇸

In response MLB Bell to his Publication

Awwww thank you so much I appreciate that and grateful to have boosted your spirit 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response MLB Bell to his Publication

NEVER EVER GIVE UP

(2) Show this thread

Christian; Texan; dog mama; lover of justice, righteousness, and grace 🌷Lived in Australia and East Asia 🌷Trust in Jesus | John 3:16

Nothing would make me happier than JFK Jr being alive and well. I was born the same year as him. It always bothered me thinking that he didn't get to see the new millenium. What joy and healing his presence would bring our nation! Let Jesus' name be glorified!

In response Elizzz Wsn to her Publication

AMEN!!! ❤️🙏🏼✝️🙏🏼❤️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

Love you John-John HERO OF HUMANITY GOD'S ANOINTED KENNEDY VISION IS HERE

In response Anastasia TelltheTruth to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️

(1) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

Casey Dee !!!!! so glad to find you again !!!
Like a long lost friend :) i thiught i had lost everyone forever !! what a gift this is 🎁❤️🙏👏

In response Diane Bachman to her Publication

Awwwww yaaaayyyy!!!! So happy to see you pop up here!!! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Well since our credibility amoung our friends, family and coworkers is shot if JFK would come out by some miracle it might help them reexamine things that they dismiss as crazy or impossible.

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

He can't come out until after the Cabal is taken down. It's too risky before then but he will come out!!! ❤️🇺🇸🦅🍿🐸

(1) Show this thread
In response Lisa Hoops to her Publication

Yes I can feel it ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread