The Best Is Yet To Come Patriots!!! ❤️
Where We Go One, We Go All 🇺🇸🦅5:5
1/22 = 122 = JFK JR Lives in Simple Gematria .
#JFKJRLIVES#TheGreatAwakening#wwg1wga#MAGA

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

i know some secrets...one I can share is that he IS NOT married to CB & she is not the mother of his children!! 🤯
The world/universe is not what we "thought"...so change your thinking, be positive in your thoughts and question EVERYTHING! Love to all💕!!! There is more and yes the best is yet to come!

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication

😳. I had no clue on this. Well#jfkjr I am single and 5yrs younger than you. 😄🥰 Twin Souls?🤔🙏🤣

Hahaha! u so funny! He is still married...just to the real love of his life the public never knew about😉! The twin soul is a whole separate relationship...u could be married to your soul mate who is not your twin soul. Time and the Awakening will reveal that. So many possibilities so keep the faith!!

In response Summer Breeze to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply

Beautiful family!❤🤍💙

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

Your gossip is absolutely unbelievably sickening and you should be ashamed of yourself whether it’s true or whether it’s false you’re sickening.

#FamilyIsEverything ❤️🇺🇸🦅🤍🇺🇸🦅💙🇺🇸🦅

Well you just busted my bubble. 🤣😔. Nah, glad he's happy. So do you know who he is married to? 🤔😉

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

In response Summer Breeze to his Publication

I sorry😘...Thats one for him to reveal 😊
Stay positive! Love ya!

(1) Show this thread