#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

WATCH: Alex Jones Physically Stops Vehicle After Witnessing Migrant Children Being Stuffed in the Luggage Compartment

While documenting border crisis, Jones and his crew witnessed a man shoving several very young children into the luggage compartment in the back of his vehicle.

According to Infowars, children were being taken “from the dirt floor child camp under the International Bridge in McAllen” to a processing camp in Donna, TX. The migrants were then moved to a COVID processing center in downtown McAllen, before being brought to Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley.

video in link:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/watch-alex-jones-physically-stops-vehicle-witnessing-migrant-children-stuffed-luggage-compartment/

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Kids were taken right back into the facility they came out of!!!!!!

This is exactly what we all need to be doing . We have to become more aware of these things and our surroundings. We have to then stand up & take immediate action , just like AJ here ! They just gained a lot of my respect ! Thank you for your service men !

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

Agree 100%

(1) Show this thread

My gut tells me this is staged. Alex Jones hangs with Ali A. Both are not to be trusted. Jones is using this as a publicity stunt in my opinion.

In response Senorita Mama to her Publication

publicity stunt or not....they are dropping alot of info......true or not but lots and lots of info....

(1) Show this thread