DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

WATCH: Alex Jones Physically Stops Vehicle After Witnessing Migrant Children Being Stuffed in the Luggage Compartment

While documenting border crisis, Jones and his crew witnessed a man shoving several very young children into the luggage compartment in the back of his vehicle.

According to Infowars, children were being taken “from the dirt floor child camp under the International Bridge in McAllen” to a processing camp in Donna, TX. The migrants were then moved to a COVID processing center in downtown McAllen, before being brought to Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley.

video in link:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/watch-alex-jones-physically-stops-vehicle-witnessing-migrant-children-stuffed-luggage-compartment/

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

This is exactly what we all need to be doing . We have to become more aware of these things and our surroundings. We have to then stand up & take immediate action , just like AJ here ! They just gained a lot of my respect ! Thank you for your service men !

Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

"While documenting border crisis, Jones and his crew witnessed a man shoving several very young children into the luggage compartment in the back of his vehicle."

WHAT?!?!?!!!!!!!!

then, GOD BLESS ALEX JONES.

Please stay on the attack, Alex!

I know a lot people do not like Alex , but if they look at it from a different point of view . This video taught me something, staged or not staged. Taught me to be aware of what is going on around me , and if I see something , take action immediately and stand up and not ignore a situation , because it is uncomfortable. This video brings light. Thank you for sharing !

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

I don't deal with any one that is a friend of #pedos. Because to be a friend, usually makes you the same thing. NO THANKS

(1) Show this thread