DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

WATCH: Alex Jones Physically Stops Vehicle After Witnessing Migrant Children Being Stuffed in the Luggage Compartment

While documenting border crisis, Jones and his crew witnessed a man shoving several very young children into the luggage compartment in the back of his vehicle.

According to Infowars, children were being taken “from the dirt floor child camp under the International Bridge in McAllen” to a processing camp in Donna, TX. The migrants were then moved to a COVID processing center in downtown McAllen, before being brought to Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley.

video in link:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/watch-alex-jones-physically-stops-vehicle-witnessing-migrant-children-stuffed-luggage-compartment/

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

My gut tells me this is staged. Alex Jones hangs with Ali A. Both are not to be trusted. Jones is using this as a publicity stunt in my opinion.

publicity stunt or not....they are dropping alot of info......true or not but lots and lots of info....

In response Senorita Mama to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Canuck04 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Daine Hurley, click on at the bottom under it