Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

40 year mortgages and foreclosure bans until 2022 are Trump moves, folks.

Read between the lines.

My forebearance was coming due April 1st. They proactively called me a said i qualified for another extension without me even asking. When in anyone’s life has a Big Bank ever done that? It is definitely happening...

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Iam266 in this post can reply

In response DanQ Patriot to his Publication

That is good news, very encouraging. Would you mind sharing the kind of mortgage, FHA, jumbo? And what institution? I ask because I wondering if it's State regulated or Federal. If that's too personal I understand.

#WWG1WGA IFBAP Ready to help heal the world. Patience Leads To True Destiny

15 year and i believe owned by Freddie...serviced by a 3rd party

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Definitely not “Biden’s America” 🤣

No, Biden’s America would be on fire by now...but for real, not just in this movie! Keep up the great work DOQ...🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The information they sent me indicated that forbearance was an option but that they would not add it to the back side of the mtg that it would have to be caught up when the forbearance period ended. I was hoping for the sakes of all homeowners that Nesara kicked in before the forbearance ended because there would be no possible way ppl that have not been working could have saved up that enormous amount of cash to catch up payments. The mtg companies that refused to add to the back side of the mtg were just setting these homes up for foreclosure at the end of the forbearance period. They should have all been forced to add to back end of mtg.
Pray for Nesara before this ends. I am a Realtor and i will tell you this will collape everything if this many ppl loose their homes at once.

(2) Show this thread

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

congrats though!!!!!

In response Julie Barnes to her Publication

Thank You! 🙏

(1) Show this thread