Nano-bionic-microscopic-fiber-bots capable of accessing + altering human DNA inhabiting (traveling) thru the light blue cheap “cotton” mandatory C-19 face masks (Morgellons)?!

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

I don’t think the last one is a morgellon, it looks like a Tardigrade.

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

gene decode shared a simple morgellon cleanse via a hot bath, pinch of organic dish detergent, & alfalfa pellets (hamster food)
additionally an internal cleanse is also a good idea

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

OMG!! Something just occurred to me: these things come out in steam. When we exhale, it is warm moist air. This is how the fuckers are activated! FUUUUUUUCK!

So fucking evil.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Also: remember Gulf War Syndrome: it is transmissible through intimate contact. It may be part of the morgellons thing. Gulf War syndrome can be cured by first detoxing of heavy metals, then following protocols for parasites and morgellons.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

You might look into this: zappers. They might work to neutralize the fiber things. Here is a very good vendor: https://www.orgoniseafrica.com/en/buy-orgonite/buy-orgone-zapper-online some say to not use zappers, but to use magnets. More to follow.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

What tha???

I DON’T LIKE THE AOUND OF THIS.

SAUCE?

(1) Show this thread

Suspending vaccinations:

But why for just those under 60?

(1) Show this thread

I also tried this after you said, and yes I found the small black hair type in the masks. i am now searching to have someone make a home made mask.
Thankyou thankyou do much for making us aware.
God Bless you always. xox

Took me a bit to do a test on one ....
Sorry about the quality.... done with an old cellphone.

🤪I just tried the same as you. Oh my God. Immediately a black spot came and took pictures with my mobile and there were several of the black strings in the mask. I'm angry right now.👺👺

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

And also the swabs, reportedly. Think Covid testing...delivering those suckers right to the brain.

God, Family, Country. Wife of a Veteran. 2A, Pro-Life Independent Patriot. Animal lover, MAGA

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

I'm not for this technology. Only sharing this video to show the process of the electrospinning of nano fibers. These minions are quite proud of their achievements. 🤨
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llqx8FfnCXs

Nanotech is all around us. Land, air, and sea. Food, medicine, body products, industrial textiles, and clothing.

Is this video accurate?? Maybe. Just one researchers input.
"Why you should NOT be worried about microscopic worms (Morgellons) in your Face Mask"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erE45Nfa6No

Spinning nanofibers to improve N-95 masks - YouTube

BYU engineering students, in collaboration with the Nanos Foundation, are using nanotechnology to spin web-like nanofiber membranes that can make fabric mask...

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Field of Light to his Publication

Never trust a single person engaged with ANYTHING to do with "Covid" or "Masks" or "Tests and swabs". They are ALL in the HOAX business. It is NOT in the best interest of any human to use any of it. If one is so afraid of their own shadow that they cannot stand up for themselves , cannot handle people approaching you for not wearing a mask, then wear a cotton one you make and wash the crap every time you take it off. This video, I'll bet, is their clever way of building a REASON for the creepy moving things in masks all around the world. They know people everywhere are buying microscopes etc to study their masks... and they might lose their sheep. Besides, all these synthetics and "nano particles" are Exactly what should Never be near the passageway to the lungs of a human or animal.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

BACTERIOPHAGE?

[their] EVIL hatred of us is truly Demonic.

I just watched THE MOST DISTURBING video of someone heating up one of those popular (generic) C-19 masks and cutting it open to find (not microscopic fiber-bots) but fully grown wriggling maggot larvae - dear GOD. These video’s are starting to spread like wildfire.

We know how much the elite love their maggots!

(1) Show this thread

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

There is hell to pay.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

like the measles blanketts the native americans got👀(!)