🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

You wouldn’t think...

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

How basic, non descriptive, trying to be mysterious and failing miserably kind of a post this is, yeah I think that.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

This patriot rarely tells you how to think he usually only shows you that you should think.
Have you done any research into the fires?
Have you noticed that the fires destroy multiple homes in a subdivision but do not even burn a single branch in between the homes?
Have you noticed that the fires metal steal like a marshmallow?

Nana pretty disappointed here why you being a hit job on this patriot?
This man has done more for the cause than you can imagine fren.
You seriously know not to whom you speaking to.
Be kind.
We have one job here!
Keep your vibes high, show compassion & pray.
Nana has always loved your posts but no call for this on this patriot.
United not divided.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

While I completely respect you and the job you are doing, he did not state anything about the fires in his post, it was only mentioned after he was called out for an intentionally open ended post. I do not disagree with anything YOU have stated here but THEY did not mention any of this originally. I have followed this person and those who are just like him for some time, even when they were on twitter and I really do not understand what it is that you have seen that makes this person such a patriot. I have yet to see them post any digs or any real research, just repost others work, like I stated. I will never stop calling things like this out. I expect the same be applied to me. Calling out those that harm is not dividing it is identifying a possible enemy (IMO they are). They have the ability to stand up for themself and they have yet to do so. Also why is it that out of all the people who comment, they reply mostly to the people who stand against them, and follow back even less?

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

By not giving his opinions on the fires he is merely allowing people to research it and draw their own conclusions. Makes sense to me.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

But what did his post actually point out or say? It just shows a picture and an open ended statement. Does he say people should look into this? Does he say this seems weird? He says nothing that would call someone to look into this. People who have replied to this, yourself included have said more about the fires and looking into them than this person ever did. If you just read the original post and not any of the replies would you be able to take anything about looking into fires by that? My point is that it is easy to make posts like this and take credit if something comes from it and to easily brush it off if nothing does. This gives him credit for being right because we tend to remember the right and forget the wrong. Look through his profile posts and see how many times he has been wrong or posted open ended things, not to mention just reposts from others, it will surprise you.

I understand where you are coming from John, but I can assure you that this one has no interest in any credit what so ever in being right about things.
He already knows he is right.
I know your frustration, with all the revelations I have been going thro with my visions and dreams and visitors, I kept asking for months why, why cant you just tell me these things.
The answer finally came.
By me finding these answers and powers of my mind myself causes the actual rebirth and activation of certain abilities that would not happen correctly if they just told me.
We all have to look at things and draw our own conclusions, we have been told how to think too long.
Now we must learn how to think more. No worries hun, we are all good.I get it, we are all a bit frustrated that someone cant tell us everything. All he wanted was for us to talk about these fires and figure out what we thought they meant.
He really wasnt trying to be a shit.

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I am happy that you still have the ability to give this much trust, it does my heart well. Sometimes I can see the world only in black and white, the good and the bad. To me there is no gray. There never has been. You are hot or you are cold. I find the answers myself and those that I can not I have not been meant to know yet. You will never see on my profile something I haven't done research into even if it is a repost from someone else. I never use crazy websites or someones podcast I verify for myself, I even fact check Monkey. Anyone can be a black hat in waiting and yes it is sad that I have to think that way but it has given me the ability to see the truth when many other have been blinded. You have kind words toward this person and it says a lot about you, I respect that a lot. I will continue to do as I said regardless and I expect nothing less in return. It was a pleasure speaking with you. God bless.