The Best Is Yet To Come!! ✨☀️✨
NESARA = NATIONAL ✨🇺🇸✨
GESARA = GLOBAL ✨🌎✨
#wwg1wga . ✨🙏🏼✨
#MAGA . ✨❤️✨

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I don't care anymore. I found out today that my son took the vaccine. Nothing matters anymore to me.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

i agree. i dont even care if trump comes back abymore. his way of fixing “things” up to this point is a joke. so many ppl lives ruined cuz of this “movie”.

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

agreed when both sides are pushing the vaccine something aint right

In response reaper myer to his Publication

exactly, ghostezra is calling us stupid and sheep for taking a vaccine. then trump goes on fox and tells everyone to take vaccine, then fhost says that aint the real trump on fox cuz it conflicts on what he saying.

so fucking stupid. oh but oooohhhooo, we get called trolls for queationg the truth. twitter starting to look better now

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

ghost is just somebody who states what he thinks is happening like the rest of us. just cause he follows 17 people doesnt make him special. Also if your name on here has kennedy or jfk in it you can get popular quick....im surprised theres not a ghost of dan scavino name here yet lol. I like ghosts posts and all but IMO hes not an authority on anything...

Yes thank you! he sure poses like hes high up in the military chain and knows trumps playbook. i did enjoy his posts beforeX but on telegram is a different story. getting pretty childish.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Madden04 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Madden Smith, click on at the bottom under it