The Best Is Yet To Come!! ✨☀️✨
NESARA = NATIONAL ✨🇺🇸✨
GESARA = GLOBAL ✨🌎✨
#wwg1wga . ✨🙏🏼✨
#MAGA . ✨❤️✨

I don't care anymore. I found out today that my son took the vaccine. Nothing matters anymore to me.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MeekaStella in this post can reply

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Do not give up , who knows there just might be technology to take it out of those that have received it .

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

😢 Yes, but untill then, people will die.

Only followers of this user (@Enlightened999) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

I feel you. My parents, 3 siblings, 2 uncles, best friend have all taken it. I have to give the situation and them to God and believe that he will take care if them. My whole extended family wiped out if not. 🙏🙏🙏

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Meeka Stella, Please have Faith and pray that God will keep your son safe until Med Beds come out! We are here for u, should u need us! Bless You!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

From one momma to another...Faith over Fear. I'm standing in prayer for you to receive this. 🙏❤
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him. – Acts 10:38

God Fearing, Family Loving, ready for all the Sadistic, Pedophiles, and traders to die!!! #wwg1wga #operationoverwatch

I to have had a lot of people that i looked up to also take the vaccine not 1 but twice. The whole family thinks im fucking nuts. I only care about them. Its the only reason i put mysself out there to be crushed by my wife and family.

i agree. i dont even care if trump comes back abymore. his way of fixing “things” up to this point is a joke. so many ppl lives ruined cuz of this “movie”.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

That's the way I'm feeling now. He was in such a rush to get the vaccines out. He was angry that Biden was trying to claim credit for the vaccines. Well, he can have the credit and my anger!

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Madden Smith to his Publication

Now thats a patriot that knows how to support 👍

(4) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwwh perhaps it is really a placebo or the med beds have the cure for the vaxx. Dont give up.

God Fearing, Family Loving, ready for all the Sadistic, Pedophiles, and traders to die!!! #wwg1wga #operationoverwatch

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I thought about that. If trump openly endorses it then how could it be other than safe. They can give me the vaccine as soon as i hand over my guns.👎😡

(1) Show this thread