NESARA = NATIONAL ✨🇺🇸✨
GESARA = GLOBAL ✨🌎✨
#wwg1wga . ✨🙏🏼✨
#MAGA . ✨❤️✨

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

HOW bout that ssn straw man worth.

what about us that never took loans, credit cards &or paid them off? Why do those that live beyond there meens with credit and mortgage's that, if read fine print knew what they signed, get to keep & not pay what they couldnt afford without borrowing? if u borrow something, u give it back. u will be judged in the end by who u can not hide from....

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

WAITING AND PRAYING

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I've been witnessing some changes already. A towing company had to lay off the workers, because they can no longer repo. automobiles. When I tell people these stories I read, from people I don't know>>> they think I'm crazy!!! (Nothing new) We are lucky enough to still be working and can pay our bills, but I so want freedom for all. 1000 yrs. of peace and Jubilee!! Freedom!!!!

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

ESP. for our Seniors, Vets and people who really need this. Amen. 🙏💞✝️🤩🤗

(1) Show this thread

I love your posts, I still think that was creepy of Elon, and I did see a pic with Bezos fingering him as his best friend. WHICH I have. THIS part sounds good.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

I hope and pray this covers hospital medical bills/debit that was caused by doctors negligence - misdiagnosed & procedures that caused damage. I didn't have medical insurance at the time and I owe hundreds of thousands for THEIR mistakes, and (one of the doctors even admitted & apologized) which caused numerous surgeries that followed (months after months)!

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

I have heard medical but not for sure! I am sure there will be!

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

And those guilty of Crimes against humanity and treason will have all wealth confiscated and redistrubuted.

So ready for this to happen.

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

Fairytales,,, they will never let this come to fruition.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Eric Travis to his Publication

Fairy tales are more real than you can possibly imagine. Read the old Norse sagas and tales. They speak truth. The "church" gave them a make believe spin so that people wouldn't take them seriously.

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

NESARA IS A-Z 26 LAWS / CHANGES , THAT FIX &
CORRECT THIS COUNTRYS DEEP PROBLEMS !!
OBAMA STOPPED ITS ROLL OUT 24 TIMES IN 8
YEARS ! WHY ? NESARA IS A GAME CHANGER !
DEEP STATE GETS HURT & EVEN DIES THRU ITS
ROLL OUT !!

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

I would like to share a selfush thought (i know).
Kinda want to the start date so i can buy a Tacoma TRD PRO. The thought of just sticking it one last time to the banks would a coup de grâce
what would be your self indulgence?

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Honesty is what drives us. I'm saddened to see such dishonesty PORTRAYING here. 😥

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Will lose my job this fall due to company restructure. 67 years old so will have to retire sooner than planned. Would love for my mortgage to go away.

(6) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Silver squeeze incoming???

🙄so when does this go into efftct? 2024

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I don't care anymore. I found out today that my son took the vaccine. Nothing matters anymore to me.

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

I feel you. My parents, 3 siblings, 2 uncles, best friend have all taken it. I have to give the situation and them to God and believe that he will take care if them. My whole extended family wiped out if not. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

Do not give up , who knows there just might be technology to take it out of those that have received it .

(7) Show this thread

hoping it will be this year

In response Nicole DeBellis to her Publication

Yes! It did start last year with the CARES money but should be out full force soon! The Quantum Financial System as a lot to do with it too which is close to be in not already switched on . 🙏🏼❤️✝️

(1) Show this thread