Anons- I am looking for reccomendations for a lawyer who can help us fight back against our school district. They are mandating that every senior get tested for covid in order to attend graduation, AND mandating that they attend graduation, or they will dock their actual grades.My son should not have to get medical tests to attend his public school graduation. I am looking for reccomendations for actual lawyers in the state of Utah, who would be interested in fighting this, and even reccomendations for what kind of lawyer would be best for this suit. Please feel free to share this message with any one you think might be able to help. Thanks, I know I can count on Anons to help me fight this tyranny.

Only people mentioned by @Kristamatic in this post can reply

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication

one person suggested to be Nurmberg code Article 6 Section 1-6

"Light came into the world but the world preferred darkness because their deeds were evil" .......John 3:19

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

constitutionallawgroup.us

childrenshealthdefense.org/

Would it be possible to Homeschool for the little bit of school he has left? I will have to look up the Patriot lawyers that I had written down from Twitter.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Diana Dale to her Publication

he literally has a month of school left, and has earned an associates degree while completing high school. we are not about to let them say he cant get his degree unless he takes a covid test. thats insane. if he opts out, they dock his actual grades. if we could just opt out of the ceremony, we would. they are making it mandatory.

(1) Show this thread

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

Plan B - your son could take the GED, and just leave public education behind. It's probably more fun to fight it, though.

Trying to be like Sarah Connors. On your feets, soldier! Dark to light~ dark clouds bring waters, when the bright bring none.

In response Adam Lima to his Publication

i would agree wholeheartedly, but he is going to an early college STEM high school, where he is set to get an associate's degree in addition to his high school degree. He has worked his tail off, and taken college classes all year as a senior. If it was a private school, I'd feel differently, but its a public school.

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Try the Thomas Moore Society organization to help you with your lawsuit. We used them to help us fight against our school for not allowing our conservative club in High School to meet.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

stand your ground and don't comply, then file suit

I hope you won't be upset. I copied only yout text and tagged andrew torba on gab! If he reposts it you might get a lot of responses! Your identity and this platform were not exposed.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

im not on Gab, so youre going to have to let me know if any of it bears fruit! thanks, Patriot!

(1) Show this thread

You should have agreed on condition it was a home test for you to do get the test place it in water film it & if it came back positive you could have shown them the film x

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

we want them to stand down on this, its immoral. I want them to stand down for all the students, not just mine.

(1) Show this thread

Renaissance Creative Soul. Spiritual Warrior for Yahweh (GOD). Shine a light in the darkness.

Wow, they are sandwiching them in. Combo of blackmail and bribery.

This might be helpful

In response Stella Artois to his Publication

awesome, thank you so much.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Stella Artois to his Publication

Love this letter, please share the bottom missing part if you ahve it. Thanks!

(2) Show this thread

Sorry to respond again, but this makes me so mad. They can NOT dock their grades if they refuse to have an experimental injection!!! They can NOT do this. I hope that the entire student body boycotts the graduation and has a private maskless party. F that school. Sorry for my language. This just makes me so mad. These communist America haters need to be locked away. I am so tired of this S**%T

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

i appreciate your passion. im so angry about this myself. they have put the kids in a rock and a hard place. its just the test, not the vaccine, but i dont trust the test either! they cant mandate any medical procedure.

(1) Show this thread

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

So sorry you and your kid are going through this. Good for you for fighting back.
Is the school if they are responsible for adverse effects?
I've found this site helpful.
https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/

Wow, I'd gladly skip graduation, but they are going to make it so they lose no matter what!! Disgusting!!!!

Try this.
https://www.constitutionallawgroup.us/

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

DO NOT SUBMIT!! Every student should contest this. Then they will back down.

(1) Show this thread

Quid Pro Quo from a school? I understand this in the workplace, and we all understand this from Buyden/Ukraine.

https://employment.findlaw.com/employment-discrimination/what-is-quid-pro-quo-harassment.html

But any coercion is illegal, especially if those people are minors.

I can't help you with a lawyer, sorry. But there should be pressure put on the school district. Um, interfere with HIPAA much? They don't have the right to make health decisions for minors.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

you are helping tremendously- we didnt even know where to start, and you are all giving us great ideas for corresponding with these people! Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

books, painting, walks in nature

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

@kristamatic: this motion is also for mouth caps> not mandatory, no discrimination allowed.

(1) Show this thread

Send an email to the following....
Hope that helpsπŸ™

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

If you look back on my page, you will find the organization of Constitutional attorneys offering support.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

They are converting a right (liberty) into a privilege.

Shuttlesworth v. City of Birmingham, AL
373 US 262
"If the state converts a right (liberty) into a privilege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right (liberty) with impunity."

see also

Murdock v. Pennsylvania
319 US 105
"No state shall convert a liberty into a privilege and charge a fee therefor."

It can be argued that forcing compliance with unproven science makes the person "pay a fee" or engage in behavior which is extorted in order to receive that which has already been EARNED.

I think there's a site - ICanDecide.org or .net or .com where they will provide you a Constitutional attorney if your job tries to force vaccination. Same law applies to this case.

Good luck!

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

thank you anon! God bless you. we are feeling alone and angry and you are making me feel empowered instead!!!

(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’–πŸΈπŸ’«

Good luck. I have tried to get answers about the effing masks wearing for 8 hours a day with every Louisiana politican. They never return a phone call.

Kelpie and all animals fanπŸ• Protect the elderly, our Veterans and all childrenπŸ’– Family is everything πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘§β€πŸ‘¦ Covid is BS WWG1WGA

This is awful. I wish you and your family did not have to go through this and I wish I could help.
Good luck and God bless πŸ’—

maybe try and get in contact with someone through lin wood’s fightback.law website??

In response Kell Richh to his Publication

oooh, i didn't know about that, thanks Anon, you guys are the best.

(1) Show this thread

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Civil rights attorneys. Look at this development in Europe.
Now court battles against scamdemic start to bite. Last week a Belgian court ruled that all COVID 19 restrictions be lifted within 30 days because they had no legal basis. https://www.brusselstimes.com/news/belgium-all-news/162742/belgium-must-lift-all-covid-19-measures-withing-30-days-brussels-court-rules-verlinden-human-rights-league-ministerial-decree-penalty-civil-safety-act-pandemic-law-coronavirus/

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

I know if you go back in my feed you will find a phone number or 2

In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication

Thanks Anon, will do.

(1) Show this thread