Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

I think public education should be ended

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Teachers who do this should not only be fired but should lose their place in His "Line"

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

"Line" ??

(1) Show this thread

There, I fixed it.

Its worse than many could imagine.
This is what an AP english teacher assigned her class to read. My daugheter was traumatized and emailed her to tell her she couldnt finish it. She was told "but it is approved by the College Board ".
This book included a recipe for cooking babies.
It is programming disguised as satire.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Modest_Proposal

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication

Just terrible. We need to expose everything to protect our children and their children.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve said this a million times and I’ll say it a million more, that comment should stop at terminated.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

When you get rid of the teachers remember the Unions they need obliterated. Also the term "tenured" needs obliterated as well. Either you do a good job and actually instruct without your personal opinions or find a job in a field that appreciates your shit. Tenuring an employee does nothing more than protect them if they become a total fuck up and many of them have. In public industry you get fired if you act up the way many of these school employees have.

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

They should be arrested too.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

The whole chain of
Command
Gov Officials at all levels
School Boards
Principals
& all the Rockefellers who caused this
in the first place if you check your real history...

Hope they have enough Jail Cells or
FEMA camp facilities ready

(1) Show this thread