AnonUp is getting faster! It's good to have a backup platform. For now, I will be on WEGO more often than AnonUp, just because God is telling me i am needed there to help newly awakened people understand what is really happening at this time in history. God bless you all and I will be popping in from time to time daily. ❤️

Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Thank you for sharing fren. I've been awake since 1990, nice to see a long timer as well! 😎 Keep up the good fight Patriot.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

1980 was when i woke up! i remember in the 1960's thinking that i was not in a real life, but watching like it was someone else's. Did you ever feel that way before you woke up? God woke a few of us up real early to be able to help those who will wake at the last moment. ❤️

(1) Show this thread

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

Both are getting more upgrades today.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

anonup is working perfectly for me friend. thanks for all the hard work

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

It Would Be Nice If Verification Could Carry Over From WeGo To anonup. Just A Thought

(4) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Will see you there my friend. Was missing you on wego