I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

AnonUp is getting faster! It's good to have a backup platform. For now, I will be on WEGO more often than AnonUp, just because God is telling me i am needed there to help newly awakened people understand what is really happening at this time in history. God bless you all and I will be popping in from time to time daily. ❤️

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

It Would Be Nice If Verification Could Carry Over From WeGo To anonup. Just A Thought

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

i agree

(1) Show this thread

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

anonup is working perfectly for me friend. thanks for all the hard work

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

❤️❣️🙏🏼 Appreciate You

koba is part of the plan!