I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

AnonUp is getting faster! It's good to have a backup platform. For now, I will be on WEGO more often than AnonUp, just because God is telling me i am needed there to help newly awakened people understand what is really happening at this time in history. God bless you all and I will be popping in from time to time daily. ❤️

Thank you for sharing fren. I've been awake since 1990, nice to see a long timer as well! 😎 Keep up the good fight Patriot.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

1980 was when i woke up! i remember in the 1960's thinking that i was not in a real life, but watching like it was someone else's. Did you ever feel that way before you woke up? God woke a few of us up real early to be able to help those who will wake at the last moment. ❤️

I can remember when I was 4 I would cry to the moon and ask her to take me home. that was early 90's. I 've always had the feeling that i didny come from here. I became hypnotized, but I could feel there was something bigger than me guiding me to where i'm meant to be. and when I found out about Q and Nesara it all made sense! every feeling ive ever had or thought that I tucked aways as a fantasy is being validated and I can feel in within me.I fully woke up fully weeks before president Trumps first election! I felt the holy spirit election night 2016, thats why I still trust Gods plan

I can remember when I was 4 I would cry to the moon and ask her to take me home. that was early 90's. I 've always had the feeling that i didny come from here. I became hypnotized, but I could feel there was something bigger than me guiding me to where i'm meant to be. and when I found out about Q and Nesara it all made sense! every feeling ive ever had or thought that I tucked aways as a fantasy is being validated and I can feel in within me.I fully woke up fully weeks before president Trumps first election! I felt the holy spirit election night 2016, thats why I still trust Gods plan

(2) Show this thread