QD-1029
“APRIL SHOWERS.” - Q

April showers - bring May Flowers - Mayflower.
The Mayflower brought pilgrims to the New World.

QD-2450
“We are going to show you a NEW WORLD.
A beautiful brave NEW WORLD lies ahead.” - Q

WWG1WGA ⬇️

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

May Flower Super Moon Tonight.

Are you ready for a New World ?

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Scratching head on how or what brought up this particular drop?

Q SUCKS TODAY

still waiting....days, months, years...WTH are they waiting for? and no excuse either

I've been working 247 for months waiting for the Q community to prove its real, NOTHING BUT FALSE HOPE. I'm officially on vacation, TEXT ME IF ANYTHING HAPPENS OR NOT.

In response Tempus Anon to his Publication

Keep your faith. The latter is death by vaccination, starvation and dehydration or by guillotine if u r Christian. Remember the post "lynn d. rothschild" left on the back channels. "You will beg me for water as u watch ur children die of thirst." We don't have a choice but to keep our faith. At some point it could be all we have left.

(1) Show this thread

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Love it.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

a brave new beautiful world lies ahead?
or
a brave new beautiful world--->lies ahead!

and just like that, everything got pushed back another month.

PATRIOT BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY🔔 LOVE ALL LORD GODS CREATION 🌍 #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🌍👫🏻🌍 #JFKJRLIVES 👍💞 #WWG1WGA 🙏🕊💞🕯👫🏻🌍

PRAISE THE LORD, WE R WORTHY! 🙏🥰
WWG1WGA
🙏🕊💞🕯👫🏻🌍

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Love...love...love.... this post!
#wwg1wga

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

It will be glorious

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

So yet another day goes by with zero results, so now it's time to drag everyone along to wait on another false date. Stop waiting for someone else to save the country/world. Wake the hell up, come together as one and let's do what needs to be done. By any and all means necessary. This waiting around waiting for this Q bullshit has proven itself useless time after time after time after time. Y'all been played like fools and continue to allow yourselves to keep being played a fool.

PATRIOT BORN ON THE 4TH OF JULY🔔 LOVE ALL LORD GODS CREATION 🌍 #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🌍👫🏻🌍 #JFKJRLIVES 👍💞 #WWG1WGA 🙏🕊💞🕯👫🏻🌍

In response Michael Meadows to his Publication

PATIENCE GRASSHOPPER, ALL GOOD THINGS COME 2 THOSE WHO WAIT! 🥰

(1) Show this thread

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

HEY; THE MAYFLOWER WAS NOT AN ENGLISH SHIP, IT WAS 3 SHIPS THAT WERE EXILED FROM SPAIN, THE DAY FOLLOWING THE EXILE OF THE JEWS FROM SPAIN, IF YOU STAY HEAR YOU DIE, . CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS, WAS THEN SENT TO SETTLE THE NWO AMERICA, THE US CAPITAL, THE WOMB OF COLUMBIA, ANCIENT PAGAN GOD. THEY ARE AGAIN RETRAINING YOUR BRAIN; BE NOT DECEIVED. BABYLON, FLEE IT, HIS-STORY IS WRITTEN BY THE POWERFUL, THE ELITES. The other ships of the Columbus expedition were La Niña (real name Santa Clara) and Santa María. There are no known contemporary likenesses of Columbus's ships. Santa María (also known as the Gallega) was the largest, of a type known as a carrack (carraca in Spanish), or by the Portuguese term nau. La Niña and La Pinta.
WITH WIKIPEDIA; THEY REWRITE HISTORY FROM THE COMFORT OF THEIR OWN KEYBOARD. LIES, THAT RULE YOUR MIND! IT'S ALL ONE STORY, WITH MANY ENDINGS; UNLESS YOUR IN THE STORY LINE OF THE CREATOR YAHSUA-CHRIST, HE'S ALREADY WON!

5.5. 2021=5 as well. ? let's see what happens.

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

Yes. My ancestors made that epic trek and I am blessed to be here 400 years later for this one.

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

TY 👍💛

just received a zero point energy and new financial system Gematria decode💎

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MAGA since the gold escalator, Q since 10/28/17, exposing occult for > 2 decades. Truth sets us free. Learn to let go at nolabelsnolies.com.

This is the one Q post that bothers me. Brave New World was a horrible story. We don’t want that.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Cathy Eck to her Publication

EXACTLY my thought! OP must've missed that little disturbing addition.

"New World", okay.
"Brave New World" a la Huxley? Nope, nope, NOPE!

(1) Show this thread

And here we go pushing the goal for post further and further away 🤦🏼‍♀️

So the goal posts are moving again......

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Sometimes the greatest of journeys start with shock therapy. Kickover from Fear Old World to Brave New World.

👍🙏💕

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

those who were on the Mayflower also committrd to the Mayflower Compact as an agreement for self government.

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

Yes they did. Some of my ancestors signed the Mayflower Compact. One of the candlesticks from that signing has been passed down in my family for generations.

(1) Show this thread