This whole Parler thing feels like a sacrificial lamb. They should have been back up in 2 to 3 days.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

WWG1WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

πŸ˜£πŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Yes. I was on Wego and Twitter. Folks kept trying to get everyone on Parler. Last minute I did sign onto parler with email and phone to find my people. I think the second time I tryed to sign on it was down. Still kicking myself because I knew it was fishy.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

thinkin' same ~ experience on wego in beginning was much better turnaround from attachs ~ no real basis for the delay to get back online as far as I can tell. evening, fren!

Proud Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accountsπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

I give up huge props for standing up for anons & freedom of speech.Love this platform ... i am still learning all the ins & outs but so far so good πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»πŸ€›πŸ»it would be fantastic if you could add a way we could add memes to posts/ responses etc. Another awesome thing would be if there was an easy way to follow users w/o having to go on each acct individually.... these may be avail already & i havent caught on yet πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€ͺ Thanks Fren 4 everything πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

it's in the vein of the Republican party. Big talk, but rolls over when the rubber meets the road and impacts real people. all just a pacification tool for people, just like the two party system had been, and in the end, the Left always wins.

sucks for them, we see right through the charade. now Patriots and God win.

i'm sticking with Ron, who made very public, respectful, and necessary points to B0ngino on the platform's issues/questions/known bugs, yet B0ngino chose to sling insults and ignore him.

WWG1WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄πŸ™ Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

πŸ™‚πŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ It really bothered me Bongino kept pushing friends to go to Parler. I did write him and say the war was on Twitter with Trump.

(1) Show this thread

Doesn't matter. I know everyone that I have known through SQCIAL MEDIA, that at this time that no one will submit to anything. They say together we are strong. Wrong. As individuals we are immortal. Fook around and find out. We are all willing to fight for our freedom. Come find us. WE WILL NOT SUBMIT. Die standing, or die on your knees. The choice is very clear. God Speed and God Bless.

I was first deleted from the Great Awakening on Reddit and felt awful with all I lost. Then I was banned on FaceBook, years of contacts, photos, memories and now am suspended for good from twitter so, I'm so happy to have finally found a real home. Thank you, again.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Hi Koba - Clone the Fook out of twat. WRWY !!!!! BOOM....

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

🀣🀣

(1) Show this thread

I never joined Parler or Telegram. I had a bad feeling when Parler requested too much info. Glad I didn't now.

Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

They will go after Telegram next. Sad times for Apps.

(1) Show this thread

Definitely not going back to Parler! I hated their site. Anonup gets better by the day! Thank you!

I always follewed the Real Dark Judge on twitter. He always said to not go there that it was a trap. And he was right.

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

I always looked at it as a set up or honey pot to draw in and datamine/expose conservatives when it 1st came out. Used to divide/split up maga/trump voices when the plug was eventually pulled.
BIG money and promotion behind it.
Everyone was dependent on that one conservative platform, thinking to beat BIG Tech censorship. That was a BIG mistake on their part.

When people started fleeing and mentioned here, it was one of the first i created an account with and I've been quite pleased. Experience is close to Twatter without all the insane libs. Parler felt downright clunky compared to here. No speed or login issues so far. Great job!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

Torba is saying Telegram is caving....

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

heard it was compromised.

(1) Show this thread

A poor Poetaster who likes a good haiku. ❀ A Citizen of The US. ❀ I Love My President Trump & YES, He is doing a Great Job too! ❀

yup, also the gab glitches... ugh.

Keep up your very important work Kob !!!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

It feels suspect. CM told us something was up with the security there. They wouldn't answer his security questions and suddenly went down. Who are they wheeling and dealing with to get back up ? I know this won't sit well with some but, I have a hard time trusting exSS from the evil administrations. Yeah, he talks a good game, but he rubs me wrong. Bad vibage...

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

there was a report that said someone was able to bypass security and scrape 70TB of data on users, conversations and, for the verified accts, the serious ID theft risk data they had to provide. I understand wanting to verify users, but that was ludicrous.

(1) Show this thread

for sure, seems like it was meant to be that way... cause it was so garbage and then they never upgraded ever.... i mean this is already better and its been up for 2 seconds.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

🎯

24hrs tops.....woop

In response General Khaos to his Publication

But their index page says some stuff ... hopefully they are ok.

(1) Show this thread

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

Parler's biggest problem, as the CEO said, is the secondary boycott. Other firms are too chicken to take over from AWS. Even its lawyers chickened out.

Time will tell.

I don't believe they are coming back, the main partner was threatened and he went into hiding with his family.

Focus on FLU19 (covid) matters full-time on twitcrat with much concern. See my database for 3,400+ links. wego.social/ALLLM2020

What I am still puzzled about with Parler are these:

1. Why did they go with AWS, instead of owing their own servers, or at least have muttiple service providers? They have more $ than Gab.

2. The platform's features are poor. It is by far the worse of the non-big tech ones. Comparing the features and functionality of Parler to others is like comparing Michelle to Melania!

Thank God for AnonUp! You really saved so many by creating this site@administrator and have in such a beautiful way brought us all together. I am very, very grateful!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH and GOD BLESS YOU!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Interesting