Not Tom. Tom just reminds me of better times when MySpace was first started free from Deep State.

This whole Parler thing feels like a sacrificial lamb. They should have been back up in 2 to 3 days.

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

I never joined Parler or Telegram. I had a bad feeling when Parler requested too much info. Glad I didn't now.

They will go after Telegram next. Sad times for Apps.

In response Msterri ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

@administrator
Not certain why, but when I click on retweet, it goes immediately to
the home page. I can't make comments on the rt?

Thehelp page goes to FAQ in foreign language.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

We have to be able to re PUBLISH with comments. When can you put that in along with spell check?

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

😎😎😎😎 Been with you at the begining of WeGo and now AnonUp.. You got this.. My backup now is 107 Daily.... Never going back to twat. Like I said back in FEB 2019 build it and we will come... Thank you so much for your time and effort.

Yes they will. I've even noticed some spammy people on Wego, but all of us who have been through the purges know how to handle the shills and trolls now. I just block and ignore. The vibe on both your platforms is very different from the other ones. Very relaxed and respectful. Thank you for creating it and all of your hard work