QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Nothing is random. Everything has meaning. +++

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

My mom already told me she's going to take the vaccine a while ago, my dad just told me he's going to. I told him about the risks of an experimental gene therapy. He laughed at me while watching soccer. Only thing I can do is isolate myself from them that I don't catch any of the virus they get infected with.

All adults, 4, in my family besides me took the Pfizer cv19 vax. This included my wife. Based on information from Doctors and virologists it seems the big risk will be when they are exposed to the virus in 3-6 months. Others are predicting Fall 2021. The prediction is that their bodies immune system will overreact.

I am taking vitamin c, d and zinc supplements. I'm also spending time outside in the sun. I am thinking of getting HCQ from America's frontline doctors via a teledoc session. I would take HCQ as a preventative.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/treatments/

In response icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @mars_1776 in this post can reply

I'm a Constitutional Conservative, I love God, Family & My Country, the USA! God Bless The World.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Thank you for this info and that link, my roommate is getting the shot in 2 days, so I'm pretty sure this will be a covid house soon.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Quinine, Cinchona bark.

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

canada dry tonic water with quinine. not sure how many you'd drink as a preventative on a daily basis.

(1) Show this thread